TechRender is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and provides its services nationwide. Leveraging on-going collaboration with academic research, TechRender utilizes state of the art 3D LIDAR scanning equipment, 3D CAD modeling and proprietary software interfaces to produce highly accurate building documentation, cost-effectively to its clients.
GONE ARE THE DAYS OF SCAFFOLDING, LADDERS, TAPE MEASURES AND ERRONEOUS FIELD NOTES!
- 3D LIDAR Scanning of Buildings, architectural details or objects
- Drone Photogrammetry
- Photographic Building Documentation
- 3D CAD Modeling
- Persistent data storage and on-going access via Building Information Management (BIM)
- Full Documentation Set of Building
- Color Computer Renderings of Building Elevations and Perspectives
- Element Reproduction
- Virtual Reality (VR) Modeling and Interfaces
- 3D Printing of Building Models or Objects
- Historic Preservation Tax Credit Documentation Set
Using our standardized, optimized project engagement methodology TechRender helps you get the building documentation you need – without hassle.
- Quickly assess the scope of your project
- Determine the services required
- Quote a fixed price fee for our services
- Schedule and deploy field resources
- Post process field data into professional deliverables
TechRender performs all work with personnel who are skilled in their profession, and in accordance with industry best practices and TechRender proprietary methodology.
TechRender conducts its Services under a “work to completion” basis, meaning Services will be executed in a continuous process from a project’s start date through to project completion.
TechRender will execute Services under the direction and coordination of our client’s designated project manager. TechRender meets with client’s project team and provide interim reporting on status of engaged Services as required.
WE’RE EXCITED TO WORK WITH YOU